Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Have fun with your grandkids!! Merry (almost) Christmas too!

We are going to a fancy hotel on the 23rd with the family. It’s supposed to be fun but I’m just stressed. I don’t know what to do with the cows! The dogs are boarding, the chickens and ducks have automatic doors, but the cows won’t be milked until maybe 10 AM on the 24th. They’re going to be mad about that. We leave at 4 PM I think.

I just want to sleep in my bed but I’ll never hear the end of it. So, alas, I must go. Wish me luck! 🤣
It is one of those things, and I will be praying the farm will be a peace while you are gone. You can only do what you can do,

Last edited:

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have a buyer for the farm. I’m so excited! It is a family who wants to be more self sufficient as possible. They fell in love with the farm, and want to raise their own food. I’m so happy to see all the love and work we put into the farm being continued. I’m happier over that than I am on selling the farm.
That's fantastic and probably eases some of the crap that goes with listings and showings! Congrats - it's a step in the right direction for finding your new dream place.

Enjoy those grandkiddos!

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It is not good for the babies for you to stress, babies dont know it but they feel what you are feeling, if you are calm, they are calm. Honey, just try enjoy the day, let people wait on you.
deep breaths, let things go, dont forget to pack a snack bag just incase you get hungry ( I had to eat something every 2 hours or my blood sugar would drop and the hangrey monster would take over)

🥰😘🥰😘 BIG Grandma hugs baby girl. It will be ok.
Thanks. I need a hug. Cecilia! Calm the flip down! I could use a snack right now actually. I had to download this app because my midwife said I wasn’t eating enough. Babies are sleeping (as far as I can feel) right now so I suppose I’m calm enough. Pregnancy has made me weird. I can’t explain it other than anxious about everything. The ADHD certainly doesn’t help 🤣🤣

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
and
Thanks. I need a hug. Cecilia! Calm the flip down! I could use a snack right now actually. I had to download this app because my midwife said I wasn’t eating enough. Babies are sleeping (as far as I can feel) right now so I suppose I’m calm enough. Pregnancy has made me weird. I can’t explain it other than anxious about everything. The ADHD certainly doesn’t help 🤣🤣
choose wisely when you do eat, babies dont need sugar, I know its hard, until you are done breastfeeding, you cant eat what you want. Your favorite dinner may give them extremely painful gas.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I overslept, I was deeply immersed in a dream, that was so awesome I didn't want to leave it. Instead of Almighty waking me up, my wife woke me up 😂 Needless to say I'm in a excellent mood 👍 Chugging down a half pot of coffee, then we'll be on the road. 👍 It's gonna be a great day 💪, I already know, it will be.

IMG_20211213_234346_368.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Latest posts