Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Manual express first until the let down reflex spray passes, then latch baby. This helps baby get more of the higher fat hindmilk too.
Good to know thank you. LLLI is the best. I really hope I don’t get mastitis. 🤞

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Manual express first until the let down reflex spray passes, then latch baby. This helps baby get more of the higher fat hindmilk too.
I love all the options for positioning in the first article.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yes! Like that! How do I fix that?

Pump some. Take off the pressure, you should feel better too. Then you can always freeze and give later. Also nice to have some back up because sooner or later you will start running low.

Also since this is an animal sight I will say that it will also help you continue to produce just like milking anything dry twice daily, instead of staying full. Not nearly as likely as the simple relief you should get and the help it give to not over pressurize her.lol

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Late night and an easier morning, coffee where is the coffee. Chilly here at 6 deg F and tomorrow will be on in the negatives. January is on it's way. Working half days this week but managing the kids, animals, DH and house is way more exhausting AND everyone is home. I need a nap, but I don't take them because they make me feel yucky. Anywho-have a good day everyone

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Iam up, not quite awake, but up,
Coffees brewing IMG_20211228_045332.jpg
Got a log on the colas
IMG_20211228_045922.jpg

Last edited: