Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Times are a'changing. Lol. Multiple doctors we have interacted with the past 4 weeks all agree egg drop soup helps your body fight this crud better than chicken noodle soup. Go figure
I like this one, I add ginger

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
If you have any insight, I am game. Lol
I've been having some humdingers myself lately. One dream I didn't want to wake up from. Seriously... I didn't not want to leave that dream. But ofcourse I did wake up 😂

Acts 2 & Joel 2

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Times are a'changing. Lol. Multiple doctors we have interacted with the past 4 weeks all agree egg drop soup helps your body fight this crud better than chicken noodle soup. Go figure
How about a combo?

Chicken soup... that you then add eggs too? So... egg drop soup with chicken soup broth?

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
don't forget some self-care. No sense in burning yourself out on painting. You've got boxes and furniture to move when your painting and such is done. :hugs
Feet up in recliner right now. Chris is putting second coat on the ceiling. Found a cracked, sagging piece of sheetrock in the ceiling that will have to come down and be replaced. Tomorrow.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Oh, and forgot to mention, the OTC meds are getting the thumbs up, too (zinc, vitamin c, vitamin d, and guaifenesin)

Last edited: