Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Guaifenesin is a decongestant that thins mucus membranes and will get you stuffiness cleared out. Makes you blow your nose more... clear your throat, but it is pretty good. Been using that for years... used to be called "Congestac" in the cold isle but was never really a big seller... then "Mucinex" came along and the value took off... same thing. I only take it when I get stuffed/congested.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ok it was like 11 degrees out then, colder now. But my Grand daughters came in all excited and told me I must go outside with them. So I got my coat on, hat, gloves. And followed them to the barn then just up the pasture a little bit. My oldest granddaughter said here yes right here. I said what is here? She said well pawpaw we decided this is where we want to build our house when we get older. Is that OK? I was taken by surprise to say the least. I said right here hu? My younger granddaugher said: Yes pawpaw we are farm girls and want to live on the farm, right here is where we want to live. I said ok, you can have this piece of land to build you're house when you get older.

Now I got to go to see the county clerk and see what it will take to parcel out an acre for them. Just imagine this... a 5 and 7 year old being property owners. I think that's pretty cool. Most definitely will be going into the will. Probobly some law about this, but I find out about it if there is any from the county clerk.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Ok it was like 11 degrees out then, colder now. But my Grand daughters came in all excited and told me I must go outside with them. So I got my coat on, hat, gloves. And followed them to the barn then just up the pasture a little bit. My oldest granddaughter said here yes right here. I said what is here? She said well pawpaw we decided this is where we want to build our house when we get older. Is that OK? I was taken by surprise to say the least. I said right here hu? My younger granddaugher said: Yes pawpaw we are farm girls and want to live on the farm, right here is where we want to live. I said ok, you can have this piece of land to build you're house when you get older.

Now I got to go to see the county clerk and see what it will take to parcel out an acre for them. Just imagine this... a 5 and 7 year old being property owners. I think that's pretty cool. Most definitely will be going into the will. Probobly some law about this, but I find out about it if there is any from the county clerk.

Cool beans. Just a thought, minimum lot size for septic?

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

It might be different in your state, but you can deed your property to minors. Some people deed property to infants when they’re born. But it means if you want to sell or refinance your land then you will have to get them an appointed land manager assigned from the county clerk of court (the guardian can be their parents) but they can absolutely be land owners under 18.