Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Haven't been on in a second! Happy belated Easter! We spent ours in the emergency vet hospital but all in all it was a great day. Poor Auggie (dog, 12) was knocked over at the park with his friends and we thought he dislocated his hip. Thankfully it was just a lot of bruising and some bad arthritis in the knees. He's still recovering (mostly mentally) but hes good! We did get to Mass thankfully. The church was practically empty which was disappointing.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Haven't been on in a second! Happy belated Easter! We spent ours in the emergency vet hospital but all in all it was a great day. Poor Auggie (dog, 12) was knocked over at the park with his friends and we thought he dislocated his hip. Thankfully it was just a lot of bruising and some bad arthritis in the knees. He's still recovering (mostly mentally) but hes good! We did get to Mass thankfully. The church was practically empty which was disappointing.
Bummer for the dog.

Super glad you made it to church.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
There's many many live little tiny live wasps in the bag. Plus many many unhatched wasp eggs, it's a breathable bag.

Eat fly larvae, be free and happy. May you reproduce and multiple greatly in number, little tiny wasps.
IMG_20220422_182249032.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Have you used them before and did you see a noticeable difference?
First time but heard a lot of good things about them. So figured let's give them a try. I'll let you all know if there is a noticeable difference or not in a few weeks.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Drove past my favorite blueberry place yesterday. After decades, the farm changed families, was really worried what going to happen. Pleased to say it looks like the new owners are revitalizing the farm. I think they are laying irrigation lines and mulching everything. Yay for continued fresh blueberries!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The wife has discovered I make a good French toast. Lololol. Not a breakfast item she had growing up, so she was hesitant when I made it last weekend. Out shopping last night, she asked what we would need for me to make it again this weekend. Lol

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
French toast...:drool

About a gazillion years ago, in another life, breakfast was a big deal. My kids and former DH loved french toast and I stumbled on a recipe to make something delicious even more delicious, lol.

The recipe was very similar to the following:

Too involved to make every day - at least at my house when I had smaller kids - but it became a treat for special occasions.

Last edited: