Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'll pass, I like using less electric , so its all good, I'll go out hahhha
Actually right up the "green" alley. It's a 12 volt system, uses a 12 volt battery and solar charger to keep the battery toped off. I know better than to post something "electrical' in your thread :\

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Top of the morning! Going for my second cup of coffee. I'm tired and haven't even got started on the day yet. Got a church group coming to help me load truck and trailer. Got a lot of heavy concrete blocks and pads, couple stacks of used tin, some lumber-things that I can use to build a sheep shelter and some of the blocks can go to block up the two 40' shipping containers my son has.

Finally scored a dishwasher that wasn't priced out of sight and neighbor is coming to put it in this afternoon. Can't sell a house with a broken dishwasher.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Top of the morning! Going for my second cup of coffee. I'm tired and haven't even got started on the day yet. Got a church group coming to help me load truck and trailer. Got a lot of heavy concrete blocks and pads, couple stacks of used tin, some lumber-things that I can use to build a sheep shelter and some of the blocks can go to block up the two 40' shipping containers my son has.

Finally scored a dishwasher that wasn't priced out of sight and neighbor is coming to put it in this afternoon. Can't sell a house with a broken dishwasher.

Wow what great supplies, I may have missed the read, I think you said you were moving closer to your sons place.
How wonderful the church family is! I am glad there are some coming to help.
A friend of our sons has decided he wants to move (wife and kids too) back to Kentucky, closer to his family.
SO, that opens up a nice 5acre parcel 8 minutes from my sons house. Boy that will be so much better than 1 hour 15min away. Driving home from his place in the hard down pour rain in the dark is so stressful anymore.

I will be praying that all goes well and your house sells quickly. What a blessing to have helpful neighbors.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
AND, Yes Top of the morning to you all,
IMG_0272.JPGI am now on my cup #2 also,
I made coffee, built a fire, fed the dogs. They got an lightly fried egg this morning on top of their food.

13c067be4f89dc4b3d2e037c81db4630.pnglog_church-window-L.jpg

Singing loud all day long

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good morning. Happy Halloween! A holiday I have loved since being a kid. Lots of outside work today, and yesterday. Hauled and staked a truck bed full of wood and have one more today.
Good Morning!,
Hauling fire wood is hard work but very enjoyable.
My husband cut, split and stacked ours last April and May.
He has some madrone up in the wood lot drying for next year.
DSCN0535.JPG IMG_0140.JPG

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:cafWhat shall we cook today????? I am thinking about getting some kidney beans soaking for tomorrow, 🤔🤔 how's a pot of chili sound? It'll be for lunches all week.
🤔🤔 But for today??? I think I will shred up the other 1/2 of the roasted chicken I made yesterday and make enchiladas 🤩

👵
Tomorrow is going to be dog bath day. I put them in the shower. Its so less messy that way.
Then I clip their nails. Then 🤨,,,,, I put the dog bed covers in the wash, vacuum the whole house and mop. It is a full day!

Cup#3

IMG_0199.JPG

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
:cafWhat shall we cook today????? I am thinking about getting some kidney beans soaking for tomorrow, 🤔🤔 how's a pot of chili sound? It'll be for lunches all week.
🤔🤔 But for today??? I think I will shred up the other 1/2 of the roasted chicken I made yesterday and make enchiladas 🤩

👵
Tomorrow is going to be dog bath day. I put them in the shower. Its so less messy that way.
Then I clip their nails. Then 🤨,,,,, I put the dog bed covers in the wash, vacuum the whole house and mop. It is a full day!

Cup#3

View attachment 16895
Beaitiful dogs! I have 2 Great Danes. Also overdue for bath day and nail trims. My younger dog started clicking on the floor 😣

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Beaitiful dogs! I have 2 Great Danes. Also overdue for bath day and nail trims. My younger dog started clicking on the floor 😣
Yes,,, I skipped Oct 1st,, I try and do it the first of each month, my dogs nails grow fast, they too are clicking 😂

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

👵

Cup#3

View attachment 16895
I just wanna pet those rottweilers

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸