CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Is that anything like the Village People? :lol: :lol:

On the site I see this ---

...all without ever leaving home or facing the realities and challenges of rural life...

So, they have a bucolic pretend life!! WE, on the other hand, know too well the "realities and challenges" in real time. :old 😁 they've never even smelled manure, little lone shoveled it. :lol:

If the SHTF they're gonna get splattered! 👍

If you live it, you know. It's a honest life, and beyond the shadow of a doubt W O R K something always needs doing. If I'm even 30 minutes late feeding the animals, you would think the world is going to end. It has its moments though, like today granddaughter and I, hand fed the crazy quacken. She has tender hands and never fed ducks by hand before. She was all giggles, which made me super happy 😂

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Looks like some great veg beds!

they are, but i need more fence to keep the deer out.

in good news, today some younger guys stopped in while i was out puttering on the house and they wanted to know if they could bow-hunt on our property. i said sure, and knew that Mom would be ok with it and then i told them about the property to the north and that they should talk to that guy too. i also walked over a few feet and showed them the deer tracks that had been left just a few days ago.

we'll see if anything comes of it...

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Granddaughter picture of me on the chore board 😂
IMG_20221028_173704584.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Why is it, once they powers that be finally realized we really can stop changing the time clock back in the fall just didnt make it happen this year????? Why wait until next year?? It's not like the technology to
broadcast "Do not move your clock back" doesn't exist :he

because there are millions (perhaps now billions) of computers out there that run off the existing software that tells it when to change the time back and forth. it will be several years of mayhem for some people until they get their software updated...

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
because there are millions (perhaps now billions) of computers out there that run off the existing software that tells it when to change the time back and forth. it will be several years of mayhem for some people until they get their software updated...
ehh, y2k worked out alright. But they needed a bit more time

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Leave the time at the REAL TIME... get up earlier in the summer to do things when it is light and cooler... I HATE DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME. I think that only Arizona and Hawaii don't change their clocks... and is the talk to stay on DST for the rest of the states? I am sick of it... The clocks and times were figured out a long time ago... leave it the way it has always been.

Last edited:

Latest posts