Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I hope you sleep well!! Not only do you deserve it but, you need to get ready for the others to be sick :hide. How it goes, right?
We had so many kids I remember our doctor saying "I'll prescribe industrial size" then he would write down dosing amounts on a piece of paper for each kid 😂 I really liked our doctor back then, he even made house calls 👍. Now I can't even get a vet to come out and AI some cattle 🙄.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Enjoying coffee as I try to convince myself I'm not REALLY late getting out -- daylight/time change thing. 🤣. 2nd of 4 days home, so lots to accomplish! Long list broken into 4 shorts to make it less daunting. I need to concentrate! :old

Sun is out. Nicer than the clouds & rain yesterday. Better get a move on. Lots to do.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good morn from the frozen tundra. I think this means winter is here.
IMG_20221112_071359390~2.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
got up at 5:45, my brain is not fully charged 🥱😵🥱

☕🔥:cafI am only at this point, its 6:30 grrrrrrNess, 🪵🔥🐓
:caf🪵🔥☕:caf🐕☕🪵🪵🔥🔥☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
it didn't freeze here last night so i'll be gardening for a few hours today. breakfast was an avocado a few eggs and some mayo and green olives. very rich and should hold me all day.

yesterday stood on the scale and surprised myself at being at 165 lbs. that means i've peeled off 18lbs this past year. 10 more to go but i'm ahead of where i thought i would be. less junkfood and eating a bit better and also less food in general. keeping really busy does also keep me out of the fridge. :)