Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:caf
So, I am going to bring the chicken nesting box inside so I can give it a coat of paint. I had DH make just a bench type
image_67181313.JPG
Every flock I have had, the hens always fight over the same nesting box- even if i have 6 of them, SO, I am going to try this out- one with plenty of room for 4 or 5- I use nesting pads not shavings, -- I plan on putting wire around the bottom with a make/shift door/gate, it will be a brooding box. So when it is time to hatch more chicks, I'll have enough room for bedding feed and water.
More coffee- ☕, more wood on the fire
1668179466452.png

I am washing sheets today, I got all of the other laundry done yesterday, and scrubbed our bathroom, vacuumed our closet, bathroom and bedroom, even under the bed and dressers.
Today I'll do the other 2 bedrooms. I'll dust the ceilings and walls, vacuum, then get flannel sheets on all of the beds, and THEN, the rooms are ready to be mopped. :caf

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
To all who have worn the uniform well and answered the call with send me!. There is no real word in the English dictionary that fits the level of admiration and gratitude, I have of all you all.

May Almighty God bless you and your family, today and always! ❤️

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
To all who have worn the uniform well and answered the call with send me!. There is no real word in the English dictionary that fits the level of admiration and gratitude, I have of all you all.

May Almighty God bless you and your family, today and always! ❤️

Well said and same from here in WI

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Not sure what going on here... But all morning long daisy and nugget have been head to head. It's a shoving match of epic proportion. Sometimes daisy wins, other times nugget wins. Whatever this means, it won't last very long. Nugget will quickly outgrow all the girls, he's a beef steer after all 😂. But of course "pasture boss" Oreo has to referee, too make sure it's all fair with no cheating. Children 🙄❤️
IMG_20221111_122307770~2.jpg

Last edited: