Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I may be near you again @CrealCritter next Fri. Will be going across MO 60, KY I-24 headed to VA. Only problem is I know me and I always leave late. Part of why I'm going to try to leave Fri instead of Sat.
Let me know, we'll meet up for dinner or supper 👍

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Happy Friday Everyone.

Thankful for another day of life \o/

Screenshot_20220909-153045~2.png

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's brisk out there, it's also windy so that makes it even more brisk.

Every since the guineas showed up, I haven't let the crazy quacken out of the turkey yard. But I did today 👍 since the guineas we're standing at the fence to the turkey/duck yard. It's nice to see the crazy quacken and guineas get along.

I'm still wondering where these guineas came from? It's like they fell out of the sky or something. Not questioning why they are here, just wondering if they are someone's. I asked all my neighbors, not theirs. So I guess they have made their home here.

Sorry for poor cropped picture, it's taken from the window, because it's brisk out there.
IMG_20221118_104648265~2.jpg

Last edited:

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I wish I had some random guineas show up. The neighbors ran out 2 summers ago. They spent years with less than 20 in the early spring then over 40 then dwindle back down. I hope the critters don't get'em
et me know, we'll meet up for dinner or supper 👍
I'll try and leave early. I'm always late the day I leave spending those few more minutes, then hours with the kids and making sure I got every thing. It's about 8hrs to KY line (loaded). Makes getting there a day early to set up and find everything a little harder. Especially during winter's short days and heading into an earlier time zone.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I wish I had some random guineas show up. The neighbors ran out 2 summers ago. They spent years with less than 20 in the early spring then over 40 then dwindle back down. I hope the critters don't get'em

I'll try and leave early. I'm always late the day I leave spending those few more minutes, then hours with the kids and making sure I got every thing. It's about 8hrs to KY line (loaded). Makes getting there a day early to set up and find everything a little harder. Especially during winter's short days and heading into an earlier time zone.

No worries, we could meet up on the flip side. Take care of the fam first.

Is your route taking you through Paducah Kentucky?

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good day SS. 24 this morning with 14 for the wind chill. Supposed to be a lovely 17 tomorrow.

We may have to implement that. We home school and they are very driven by breakfast. They usually want their cereal as soon as the sleep gets out of their eyes.
boundaries , consistency, routine, and kind, clear expectations

Latest posts