Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The active ingredient in Mucinex is guaifenesin. If you think it's heading for your chest, get the 8 hour quick release guaifenesin tablets. After multiple COVID bouts here, it worked better than mucinex.

Vitamin D helped too.

Whatever you take, drink tons of water.
Checked with the wife, Vitamin D, zinc, Vitamin C, calcium also, in addition to the guaifenesin (400 mg).

Not to be gross, the mucus was like rubber cement. Difficult to extract. I snorted hot water while in the shower and it barely did anything. Took over 2 weeks to clear up

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I went all the way back to page 13, where di you say baptism (me OCD)
I posted two pictures, then deleted my post, because I should have asked you first. I love to witness baptisms. The sermon was Psalm 119 9~11. They are going to need to expand the church, it was packed.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸​

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I use "mucinex" or the OTC brand. It makes my nose run like a water faucet. That's it for me to break it up if it gets too thick and stuffy feeling. Besides the usual support of C, echinacea, with goldenseal, D... and for some zinc. It upsets my stomach so I take it before I go to bed and that pretty much takes care of that.

And for me, getting out in the clear air really helps.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Romeo made it through the night. Sorry for the long distance cropped and brightened picture. He's facing nugget to the right. Nugget was a tad over 500 lbs when his hooves hit the pasture. So I would say my 450 to 500 lb estimate is pretty close.
IMG_20221121_102131634~5.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’ve been feeding Sentry and Sheba at 3:00 so they can eat, run, play, pee and poop before I close them up for the night with the sheep. At precisely 3:01 PM, Sentry and Sheba sat down in the sheep lot, staring intently at the living room windows where I could see them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’ve been feeding Sentry and Sheba at 3:00 so they can eat, run, play, pee and poop before I close them up for the night with the sheep. At precisely 3:01 PM, Sentry and Sheba sat down in the sheep lot, staring intently at the living room windows where I could see them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I get it 😂

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸