Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. Anybody know a good OTC medicine that will break up this crud in my head so I can blow it out?
When we had Covid last spring the nurse line recommended Mucinex, I think more for chest congestion but might work for nasal :fl Otherwise if it is just nasal I would suggest Zicam or Afrin, my DH has used both for allergies

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
ok, up at 3:33, built a fire, took Tony out, Cornelius rooster was awake so I opened the coop, made coffee---
Haven had a cup yet,
🥱
You better get on that coffee!

I have been up since 4 and I built a fire as well. I made coffee and drank a bit. I am just heading out to let the chickens out, at least it is 28F today. I have work today and tomorrow and then am off until Monday. Youngest has school today and tomorrow and the oldest is off all week. I am already tired....lol.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Like stepping in to a wonderful hot spring
download.jpg

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You better get on that coffee!

I have been up since 4 and I built a fire as well. I made coffee and drank a bit. I am just heading out to let the chickens out, at least it is 28F today. I have work today and tomorrow and then am off until Monday. Youngest has school today and tomorrow and the oldest is off all week. I am already tired....lol.
CdM4OABVIAA5xRt.jpg