Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@CrealCritter sorry about the cat. That's sad.
Thank You also FJ. Please be careful in the wind, watch out for overhead things that may be blown down.

You usually get our weather the next day or so. Today it's calm, partly sunny and 41. So better weather on the way. I just have to get a big branch off the roof of the house now.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
All Thanks for the kind words for thunder. He had a great life, that I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt. He was not neglected in the least little bit and my granddaughters gave him lots and lots of love.

sorry for your loss, poor boy.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We are trying... Big ole pot of chilli, even the ground beef came from the farm 👍 Said to my wife, using up some jars tonight! She said and refilling them back up with leftovers tonight 😁
IMG_20221203_164229273~2.jpg

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Just saw a video clip on news in Los Angeles where a coyote attacked a 2 yr old!! Broad daylight, in driveway of a housing area! It grabbed her butt and tried to pull her off...mouth full of diaper and dad right there, grabbed her. :oops:
That's wild! Incredibly rare. Usually I poo-poo at city people getting offended by coyotes... but wow, that one must have been terrifying for all! I'm assuming baby is okay?!! Was the coyote caught/killed?

Latest posts