Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am up, coffees ready, winds are in full force, the gust sound like a jet plane is landing

IMG_20211109_040650_HDR.jpg

Capture.JPG

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I've been up, abut to go outside, feed sheep, move truck and trailer up to load 9 cow panels on trailer, then back it up to where it is now. At some point, I'll load up the 2 stacks of used tin, the stacks of lumber, maybe a couple of BBQ pits and whatever else I can get on there to take one day next week. Hopefully son can get the shipping containers blocked up on Sunday or it will curtail what I take down there. Got to clear off porch today. thinking I'll just load stuff up in the mule and hide in horse barn.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
First snow this morning- less than an inch, but things are pretty. I'm hoping our chicks will be ok; they are mostly feathered but still quite small. They sleep under Mama's wings.
It is time for snow,

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It is time for snow,
You done did it now! You just had to mentioned the forbidden 4 letter word, didn't you? What posseses people to say this horrible word is beyond me. And don't think it's ok to put an "ed" or worse yet "ing" on the end of that forbidden 4 letter word because that would be even worse.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You done did it now! You just had to mentioned the forbidden 4 letter word, didn't you? What posseses people to say this horrible word is beyond me. And don't think it's ok to put an "ed" or worse yet "ing" on the end of that forbidden 4 letter word because that would be even worse.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
You sound just like my little DD, she started crying yesterday morning when the weather man mentioned snow.