Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So, the eternal clock says its 4am,,, I really had no idea until I read and email sayin turn my clock back, and I looked at the computer clock
3:22am :tongue

IMG_20211103_022828_HDR (2).jpg
I am in the same boat. I freaked out this morning as DH is supposed to be home from work at 5:30 and I worry about him driving after working all night. Clock in the bedroom said 5:30, went to call him and phone said 4:30....and then I was up. So I am on my 2nd cup of coffee. DD7 was up at 6 (her internal 7) so she helped with chicken chores. Gonna make and can some cranberry sauce.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Here, didn't even realize it was fall back night! Got up at what I though was 6:45, before alarm.....nope had slept until what would/should be 7:45. My phone and laptop agreed in time. Looking at my stove, after reading this, I see I'm screwed up again! :lol:

At least I slept well last night! Guess I'd better reset stove, MW, truck clock and self! o_O

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So, the eternal clock says its 4am,,, I really had no idea until I read and email sayin turn my clock back, and I looked at the computer clock
3:22am :tongue

IMG_20211103_022828_HDR (2).jpg

the only good thing about the cell phone is that it does update it's own darned clock! the computer does too (it's smart that ways). i had high hopes my Mom's clock would be easy to adjust but my attempt to change batteries by doing one at a time first started out ok, but the 2nd battery change reset the stuff i didn't want to change so i hadda do it all again. not a great design in their interface but the cube itself works well for her so i can't complain too much. five down and three to go (two in the car and one on the garage wall).

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Here, didn't even realize it was fall back night! Got up at what I though was 6:45, before alarm.....nope had slept until what would/should be 7:45. My phone and laptop agreed in time. Looking at my stove, after reading this, I see I'm screwed up again! :lol:

At least I slept well last night! Guess I'd better reset stove, MW, truck clock and self! o_O

i must have been excited or something because i woke up extra early. no way was i going to be able to fall back asleep either. *shrug* just how it goes some days. :)

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
iu