Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Looking at my list of things to do. Not motivated..... got to get my rear in gear, and get things done. Almost have the porch ready for my husband's memorial service on Saturday. I worked at it yesterday! Almost have the house ready. Still have things to dross off the list. I don't know about y'all, but making a list and crossing it off makes me feel like I did something.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Looking at my list of things to do. Not motivated..... got to get my rear in gear, and get things done. Almost have the porch ready for my husband's memorial service on Saturday. I worked at it yesterday! Almost have the house ready. Still have things to dross off the list. I don't know about y'all, but making a list and crossing it off makes me feel like I did something.
Yes a list helps or I forget what it was I was going to get done :gig

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am whipped. I was done when a neighbor showed up with a small pressure washer. I really wanted to quit for the day, but pressure washed outdoor chairs and the porch. It looks really good now. I fed dogs and sheep. Put leftover chicken in the oven, took a shower, ate and I’m exhausted. Gonna watch the CMA awards tonight, if I don’t fall asleep. LOL

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am whipped. I was done when a neighbor showed up with a small pressure washer. I really wanted to quit for the day, but pressure washed outdoor chairs and the porch. It looks really good now. I fed dogs and sheep. Put leftover chicken in the oven, took a shower, ate and I’m exhausted. Gonna watch the CMA awards tonight, if I don’t fall asleep. LOL
Sounds like you will pass out as soon as your feet are up.

:hugs

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
How are you feeling today?

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Other than a sore arm I was good. We hauled, spilt and cut 2 puck up loads of wood so it got a nice work out! Thank you for asking.
Maybe dry air?
You are likely right. We started the wood stove a week ago. I set out some water in it and ordered a humidifier for her bedroom.

I hope you all have a great day. More winterizing today with DH- get the plow on the truck, plastic up some windows in the house, find DDs winter gear, and plant my seeds (which arent delivered yet but tracking said they are at the post office). Also going to start making a rag rug for the kitchen.

If any of your or your spouses/significant others/family are veterans, I thank you.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good morning y'all! On my second cup of coffee. I slept like a rock. Today I'll take truck to town, get it inspected, get tags and change title to my name. Run through Walmart, get a few things. Need a couple of tote boxes for chicken supplies and one for paint supplies.