Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I’m proud to be a cold weather wimp!
I wasn't trying to call you a wimp. One day it's sunny and 75 the next its 30 with snow then the next its 50 with rain then back to cold and have to put extra blankets/towels up to your windows to keep the heat in and cold out. I'm in Virginia and so far there hasn't been any bad storms but hopefully that will change here very very soon even though it will shut us down for a few days but that's okay with me and FH. Both FH and I are originally from upset central New York so we are used to different weather all in one day even though he's been down here since 2016 and I only recently moved back down in 2020 after having to go back to NY in 2019 to handle some personal business (which is all taken care of so I'm all good and I can remain here).
BTW-coffee pot is almost empty so if you all want an cups please feel free to make single cups as you go on past to @Grandmas Porch or @frustratedearthmother for breakfast.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Where did our long, cold winter go? This is the warmest January I can remember!

I'll hit, just when you least expect it,,,
maybe we should watch this 3 weeks early :love :gig
images.jpg

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Where did our long, cold winter go? This is the warmest January I can remember!
Don't jinx it. I'm hoping it helps the grass and dandelions come up early.
Although short we got early, rare temps in the teens before the almost nation wide freeze. I think 18 in Oct if I remember correctly.