Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ya know -- you can drink coffee with no sweetener. :hide. Just sayin' 😁

at that point i'm thinking "Tea" or even "Hot water" or "Cold water"... "Hot chocolate" has become a once-in-a-while-treat and that is ok with me, i still eat enough other chocolate to avoid complete morale collapse.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Day #2 with coffee and monk fruit sweetener instead of table sugar. I'm finding 1 teaspoon of monk fruit blend is actually a little too sweet. So I've cut back to approximately 1/2 a teaspoon which seems about right. So far so good...

and yes @Mini Horses I could go raw on the coffee, but it's much more enjoyable with a little sweet.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Was a beautiful day today under sunny skies. It hit 71 degrees. Everyone was out of their house enjoying the day. Pretty awesome to see the neighborhood alive with friendly neighbors.

Farm Babe also came out of hibernation 🤣 and visited with the farm animals. Spoiling them with treats and animal crackers.

I hope you also enjoyed your day 👍

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
at that point i'm thinking "Tea" or even "Hot water" or "Cold water"... "Hot chocolate" has become a once-in-a-while-treat and that is ok with me, i still eat enough other chocolate to avoid complete morale collapse.

I like to eat cocoa nibs mixed with dried mulberries. Don't need other sugars than that with it if eaten like that.

These is actually pretty sweet tasting. I prefer my chocolate darker, though.
20230215_202417.jpg

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I like to eat cocoa nibs mixed with dried mulberries. Don't need other sugars than that with it if eaten like that.

These is actually pretty sweet tasting. I prefer my chocolate darker, though.
View attachment 22744
Am I reading right? Chocolate covered cocoa beans? That's a double chocolate dosis,lol