Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
After cleaning the driveway it was time to get to the animals.
IMG_20230223_162543_01.jpg

20230223_143209.jpg
20230223_143028.jpg

Apparently I opened one of my birthday gifts late. I celebrated with the girsl because they all hat he'd on the 21st of February 2020 except the seabrights that were 21st of March. So the quackies hatched 27th June last year. Had 12 and was able to rehome 5 leaving me with 4 hens and 3 drakes. Tuesday and Wednesday of refill water and food. But today had to open coop to put shavings and barn dri for the smell. To my surprise, there were 10 eggs. Washed the real good and boiled them
20230223_153215.jpg

Attachments

• 20230223_143209.jpg
    20230223_143209.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 40

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@Dreamz i know we are a bunch of people on the internet, but you have family here. You are welcome to come to Texas for a visit.

Coffee is ready. Pumpkin pie for breakfast! The youngest granddaughter made a sign and taped it to the door so I don’t forget.

214E2A03-FEDE-482D-A494-F2ADB7E1FF00.jpeg

This evening we are having a campfire weenie roast and marshmallows. It’s a birthday party for the middle child, she just turned 8. Tomorrow I meet their parents to give them back. It’s sure been a fun week.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
@Dreamz i know we are a bunch of people on the internet, but you have family here. You are welcome to come to Texas for a visit.

Coffee is ready. Pumpkin pie for breakfast! The youngest granddaughter made a sign and taped it to the door so I don’t forget.

View attachment 22858

This evening we are having a campfire weenie roast and marshmallows. It’s a birthday party for the middle child, she just turned 8. Tomorrow I meet their parents to give them back. It’s sure been a fun week.
WOW! That is very sweet. Thank you. I love central Texas. I was stationed in FT Hood for many years and times. I bought my first house just a few streets from the main entrance. I fell in love with the rustic of Texas. Thank you. I might take a trip road one day and will let you know, thank you.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Good morning! Funny, yesterday wanted to come back to teh computer to write something that stayed in my head all morning. Unfortunately, I never did and feel bad today.
Got up early and was going to chech my GL but took a sip of the coffee and that saved me from pinching my finger,lol (like I was looking forward to that,lol)

At 615am, I called my sister in PR and we talked for over 3 hours. She wants me to have my vertebra to see if anything is pinched that is reflecting the pain on the legs. I have been moving things in the kitchen and throwing stuff away. I might need it but have been doing fine for 2 years so, I might not and it is fine. Have a huge power XL air fryer that I am dying to get rid off too. I might just move it to the back room in the garage. Have not used in 2 years also. I am using a little oven/airfryer most that I use at least once a week instead of the stove oven and that one is fine. Had a few of the duck eggs and they were fine. The rest I boiled them and will give them to the chickens because I have way too many eggs. I have over 140 now and I am only taking 90 to Florida.

I have not been out at all but it snowed and the road to the animals is all covered up again, so more likely the front is the same,lol.

Well, need to go back to the kitchen because it does not looks like I am cleaning and organizing. It looks like I am making a huge mess,lol catch you later.