Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
No, I watch Ancient Aliens. For every world wonder, aliens did it. Ancient peoples had “gods that came from the stars” aliens of course! And the aliens kidnap people, take samples from them and on and on. :lol:

Ancient Aliens are posers.

20230227_193639.jpg

Also have a copy of Chariots of the Gods somewhere. Watched that enough times as kid along with The Man Who Saw Tomorrow.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Maybe he can ask his doc about getting one.
Good Morning ALL! Happy Totally Thoughtful Tuesday!!! Last day of Feb, where oh where are the months going? As I look at a calendar that I have hanging on wall behind my computer I realized that so far all the Saturdays in March I'm going to be busy (Sat March 4th- grocery shopping, Sat March 11- AUCTION, Sat March 18th- my pup has vet appointment, right now March 25th is open but that doesn't mean it won't change between now and then).
Yes @frustratedearthmother he has asked about a system but he gets told even with his insurance it's going to cost him around $200. He did have a glucose monitor but our beagle decided he was going to chew the poking device and so far not able to find just a device and he just got the monitor not too long ago.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes @frustratedearthmother he has asked about a system but he gets told even with his insurance it's going to cost him around $200.
That's a shame...
our beagle decided he was going to chew the poking device and so far not able to find just a device and he just got the monitor not too long ago.
The spring-loaded device is nice and makes it easier for sure. But, you can use the lancets by hand. Just takes a little more courage to jab yourself, lol.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It would be worth $200 for the monitor...in so many ways! Cut back somewhere else and get it. 👍

Supposed to be sun and low 70s today 🤞waiting on it! Had some sprinkles about 11-2 last night, not much but some strong, howling winds, too. Woke me. Gone now...clouds need to be gone too!

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The spring-loaded device is nice and makes it easier for sure. But, you can use the lancets by hand. Just takes a little more courage to jab yourself, lol.
And he's one big scaredy cat! 😨
1f408.png
lau.gif
!! Won't even give himself his daily dose of NON-Insulin and that's a already filled "pen".
Right now the temp here is 51 but going to get up to 68 (supposedly)