Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, why would you WANT to mess up all the beautiful white!?!????? I cannot even think that their being dinner was discussed or considered when buying. This is time to ease off that "suggestion" in any form.....remember, happy wife...happy life! 😁 really, you KNOW better!!!!! What came over you? :lol:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, why would you WANT to mess up all the beautiful white!?!????? I cannot even think that their being dinner was discussed or considered when buying. This is time to ease off that "suggestion" in any form.....remember, happy wife...happy life! 😁 really, you KNOW better!!!!! What came over you? :lol:
So what you're saying is... what got into you? It ain't gonna happen, get that thought out of your mind!

My son comes over and every time, he sees them he says AFLAC.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@CrealCritter .... BINGO! you got it.... 😁 :old
Well there has been a lot of mating going on. Ok I'll give her, her Crazy Quackers. But this spring I'm sticking some Crazy Quacker eggs under one of my broody turkey hens. They are like the energizer bunny, they sit until the job is done.

I ain't letting her nowhere near my steers that should be here Dec 1st. I've already thought about it... "Big Animal, you might get hurt and that would make me very sad." <--- it's true

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, CC, you need HER Dexter out there so YOUR steers aren't claimed! 😁 that can make a distinct difference. Set the rules for Steak and Burger. Then, those ducky hatchlings better have some dyed feathers. :lol: you'll prob get by with that.

Tell me, did you harvest a bourbon for Thanksgiving this year? DW needs to put that idea on the new ducklings....because harvest is not her issue....which one is. ;)

Speaking of those turkey....I'm so inclined to want a trio. Convince me.

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well there has been a lot of mating going on. Ok I'll give her, her Crazy Quackers. But this spring I'm sticking some Crazy Quacker eggs under one of my broody turkey hens. They are like the energizer bunny, they sit until the job is done.

I ain't letting her nowhere near my steers that should be here Dec 1st. I've already thought about it... "Big Animal, you might get hurt and that would make me very sad." <--- it's true

I want to do similar with my mom, but 1 1/2 acres approx. isn’t quite enough to hide food animals from her affection on.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Instead of cream, added sugar free salted caramel syrup to the coffee this morning. Just mixing it up . :)
I have been bad,,,, I did buy BAD creamer, peppermint and cinnamon vanilla--- I use like 2 small drips and then 1/2 & 1/2, cuz it is WAY! to sweet-- I most likely will toss it out in a week or so,,, other than popcorn it is the only fun food in the house---- I EVEN!!! tossed my sourdough started so I wouldn't get on the "Crazy Train" making bread,, been there, done that and hot bread and butter is an addiction:lol: