Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Commenting on the eye surgeries, and what to do for possible prevention, which I'm going to try. I'm watching this:

Eyebright is what I'm going to order and use. I found some here:

Along with clean eating, which means real, organic food. Which I already do and have been for years, but still would like to improve my vision.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Lamentations 3:22-23
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end;
They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.
Coffee is Ready
IMG_20211122_045828_HDR.jpg

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Commenting on the eye surgeries, and what to do for possible prevention, which I'm going to try. I'm watching this:

Eyebright is what I'm going to order and use. I found some here:

Along with clean eating, which means real, organic food. Which I already do and have been for years, but still would like to improve my vision.
ok, you'll have to have the Oat milk with you coffee this morning

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
on Cup #3 1/2
WE ARE MOVING!! almost.................
all of the paperwork for the sale of our house is done and we are just waiting on the closing, second week in Dec. And we are getting the paperwork done up today for the other house and into the title Co. ASAP! We are moving closer to my sons house,
8min drive :woot the young folks we are buying from will be moved out by the 16th of Jan. So, in the mean time we are asking if we can get started on building a new coop!
The young man did a LOT of clearing

the ground is not flat, it sloped to the south but after thanksgiving we will walk it again and work it out.

Last edited:

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We are moving closer to my sons house,
8min drive :woot
This is so exciting, blessed for sure.

There are days when I wish my girls' grandparents were closer to us but they won't move out of the city.

Weaning off the coffee here..drinking more tea. Gonna be a rough week but thankfully I am off most of it because of the holiday