Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Coffee is done dripping,
Flock care,
coffee , Bible study, https://www.truthforlife.org/daily/
I love these devotionals, I read the blue one in the morning and red one in the evening -
Truth For Life: 365 Daily Devotions, Volume One & Two
productimage-picture-truth-for-life-365-daily-devotions-bundle-10927.jpg

Dog care, watering the gardens, pick salad greens, harvesting potatoes, beets and carrots,
Coffee, on my breaks I am listening to all of the sermons on 1 Corinthians , almost done with volume 1
https://www.truthforlife.org/resources/series/firm-foundation-volume-1/
Vacuuming[ my dogs are shedding so bad] , wash canning supplies,
cook dinner,
and thats a day

e14b650504139f2f35ae0710fa4be5ee.jpg

The Lord our God has shown us his glory
https://www.truthforlife.org/daily?tab=devotional&date=07/19/2023

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We got a little over 3 inches of rain. It came early this morning from Missouri. North of us they got closer to 4 inches. Then it slid south after it passed to the east of us. The odd thing... there's next to no standing water, the ground just soaked it up. They are still getting storms south of us in in middle Tennessee and south western Kentucky. Hard to tell how much rain they will get.

Happy for a good soaking rain \o/

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
@FarmerJamie : do you have air filter fans set up? As an engineer, I'm sure you know of the old box fan surrounded by four Merv 13 filters, with a shroud cover on top. They work GREAT for what you're talking about.

When I lived in Medford OR and the suburb towns of Phoenix and Talent burned to the ground in the fall of '20, I donated box fans bought at WM to a group that were building these DIY box filters for the local residents who lived nearby. I already had two store bought air filtration machines from my times of being on Level 2 evac status.
The prevailing winds have shifted favorably for us. Beautiful skies and sunny today

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning y'all!
I just about 💩 myself, just had Savage out AGAIN (he's had me up since 1:30AM) and it's a good thing that he was looking the other way and on a leash seeing how there was a DOE walking down the road that's on the side of my house. She jumped and took off across neighbors backyards when she sensed me and Savage. If he would have seen her I would be out chasing his butt right now. Yes, I live in a town and it's sort of country setting but still never thought one would walk right down the road as if it didn't have a care in the world. I wonder if it was the Momma to the baby that came right down my street last Saturday during the rain storm.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Trying to improve the wife's diet. Going to start making her some fruit sorbets using stuff from local suppliers. I really can't partake much at all.

She's finding it very difficult to find stuff like pasta without sulfides added. Our canned stuff is good with regards to her condition

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Pasta is pretty easy to make😁 messy and time consuming after "easy to mix" :lol: Any online purchase options????

@CrealCritter -- that  does look like a "toss it" item 😁. Even tho it's what you're actually "making"..... and people worry about mold on bread 🤣 go figure.

Waiting for grasses to dry off some so I can get out there without boots. Gonna try out this new toy today, a battery chainsaw. 👍 Yep, I bit the bullet.

Latest posts