Reaction score
Hot out of the oven
IMG_3989.jpeg

Good night all
🥱 😴 🛌

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Went to my sister’s house yesterday. I carried small items out to the garage, took plants outside. I’m going back today to wrap and box glassware that is in cabinets in the entryway. Everything has to be cleared out. Her floors are ceramic tile, so a good sanitation after the construction crew leaves will suffice. Construction crew will cut out sheet rock 4’ up. Baseboards are pulling away from the walls, bottom of doors are swelling out, as are doorframes.

She had help on Sunday, her son and a friend worked all day. Insurance adjuster is coming this morning, contractor has already dropped a trailer to load the dead appliances after adjuster has left.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Went to my sister’s house yesterday. I carried small items out to the garage, took plants outside. I’m going back today to wrap and box glassware that is in cabinets in the entryway. Everything has to be cleared out. Her floors are ceramic tile, so a good sanitation after the construction crew leaves will suffice. Construction crew will cut out sheet rock 4’ up. Baseboards are pulling away from the walls, bottom of doors are swelling out, as are doorframes.

She had help on Sunday, her son and a friend worked all day. Insurance adjuster is coming this morning, contractor has already dropped a trailer to load the dead appliances after adjuster has left.
What a nightmare for her- yes it nice get it all fixed fresh and new, but holy cow what an ordeal, Iam keeping everyone in my prayers.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
3490984-f2c173291474007526b2a387d6882ab6.jpg

Great Tuesday to you all, yesterday
Screenshot 2024-01-30 054210.png

Picking up where I left off yesterday, getting the morning chores done. It was 52 all night, and supposed to get to 56 by noon.

:caf
So outside we go, maybe? . I think first I should look at the compost pile and size up the need there.
Put chicken manure around the fruit trees and elderberry. I think I have some blue berry fertilizer left-
Then move on to the veg garden and maybe?? lavender beds but Friday is suppose to be sunny so I can save it.???? Or........ It is dog bath & nail time again??? BUT!! maybe I will just do all of this on Friday?:old
Screenshot 2024-01-30 054341.png

I am going to make tuna and hard boiled egg sandwiches for lunch today. Iam just going to use what I have on hand Primal Kitchen avocado mayo; salt; pepper; onion; pickle; stone ground mustard; dill; and if there is any useable celery & parsley out in the garden. I have a tad bit of loose salad greens, and I feel tomato soup will top it off nicely.

Have a good day!