Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Finnie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Aww, I’m sorry about the lamb. :( Was it one of Ringo’s?:hit
Green grass will go a long way to slicking Romeo out. There are nutrients and vitamins in fresh grass that you just can’t give him in feed and hay.

Coffee is ready! Gonna hit 79F degrees today. I have to take the last piece of paper I was waiting on, to the CPA in Livingston this morning. Then she can do her magic and I’m done with taxes.

Had a ewe breech birth Sunday morning. Lamb was dead and I had to pull it. Gave ewe shot of antibiotics. She got up, a little worse for wear, stayed close to the night pen, but grazed that fresh green grass. I’ll be watching her closely to make sure she is ok. Get her over this, all healed up and try again in May.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, after reading y'all got fresh snow, I'll be tolerant of "just 20-25 mph winds". 😁 just an inconvenience!

Coffee strong and hot, should rev me up 👍

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Slept well. Up to overcast but that has changed to sunshine. 🤩 After several days of cold rain, sun is a welcome gift. I'm watching goats happily graze, having my morning coffee and wake up routine. Chores soon. Just a little late this morning. It's still pretty wet out as rains were still lightly here until 4-5am.

Grow grass, grow!! Less hay needed 😋

Happy Easter everyone!