Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DS17 survived his first day of work. His schedule is going to be challenging for me. I like to sleep at 10 pm, not drive to pick up a kid. Don't think I want him walking country roads at night though. Too many drunk drivers and meth users in this county...

Not much to report today. DS17 split perennials to take to the library. They're having a volunteer workday on their sidewalk garden. They've put in purchased annuals every year in the past, but they want to reduce that expense and fill in with perennials. I'm hoping to come home with some of their perennials that are overdue for splitting. They asked to have someone remove some of the hostas - it's a different variety than I have so I'm hoping to trade!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I'm so happy for a little health win! My resting heart rate has been higher than my norm for a long time - for as long as I've had my current fitbit and likely longer.

I got it down from 65 - 70 bpm range by treating chronic infections.

It was staying 57 - 59 bpm.

Since starting gardening for ~4 hours per day, my resting heart rate has been dropping. 55 bpm now. My norm is 53 - 54 bpm.