Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Why is it that chickens gotta get the grass on the other side of the fence, when they are standing on all the would ever want to eat? They actually tunneled loose dirt around a railroad tie. Just enough so that 3 of them escaped. I ruined their fun with a big rock.

Jesus Christ is Lord of lords and King of kings 🙏❤️🇺🇸

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Why is it that chickens gotta get the grass on the other side of the fence, when they are standing on all the would ever want to eat? They actually tunneled loose dirt around a railroad tie. Just enough so that 3 of them escaped. I ruined their fun with a big rock.

Yes! Perfect escape!

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

Little stinkers

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I think good, hahaha the terminology is something to ponder though, 🧐
When they tell you the heart monitor you wore for 14 day said you had a small tack event 🤨
but then they say after the ekg& echo & stress test the "you are in good condition for a woman your age" 🤔
I have to take a step back and think about that 🙃
NO I dont want to be as good as a woman my age because thats all relative (if that is the right word) I have seen a lot of women my age and I dont want to be as good as,,😎

I am one that strives for
=do it right or dont do it at all
=be your own best health insurance, eat right, move with purpose , and keep moving
You know the drill, ya I am , if I do say so myself, a very capable woman,
The Girls Got Grit

So I take the assessment and file 13,
View attachment 17307
I despise doctor interpretations like that. Get a copy of your medical record to figure out what it actually it. I don't want to be average (a.k.a. normal) in a diseased population. Heck no. I have my doctor compare my labs to the ideal, not the lab reference range.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
At 8:00 pm ET, a new Mt Antero treasures video is being released on YouTube. It is an aquamarine mining company in Buena Vista Colorado. My ex had family that used to live there. I have am very familiar with the peaks in the area. The scenery is breathtaking
It was a good start to the 2021 season.

I miss Colorado. Unfortunately it literally takes the wife's breath away.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Little stinkers
Little Stinkers is right...15 chickens in a 56' x106' and they just gotta get that grass on the other side of the fence. I mean they ain't even scratched though a 1/16 of it yet. 🙄

Jesus Christ is Lord of lords and King of kings ,🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I seen this picture of a sugar magnolia starting to bloom and thought of all you.

IMG_20211204_085438_957.jpg

Jesus Christ, You can find Him in the Holy Bible. The book of Luke is a good place to start. 🙏❤️🇺🇸