Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Found out one of my college buddies will be in the area from SC this weekend. Some canning may have to wait....and yes, he is getting a bag of zucchini. 😀
Perhaps y’all could play zucchini baseball! Zucchini for bats, tomatoes for the ball, there are no rules. Splatter the tomato, run the bases!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
In other news, Paisley The Brave had decided she needs to get on the counter where the cayenne peppers are drying after being washed. Evidently they need rearranged, as well as the perfect pod needing dragged into the hallway.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

I hope these people at the farmers almanac are right and it freezes up like I remember it used too, most every winter. I need to trim some trees around the pond. Easy when the water is froze, not easy when the water is not froze.

So I'm in-between the (Hibernation Zone Glacial Snow-Filled) & (Unseasonably Cold Snowy) the best of both 👍

Might be an opportunity to play hockey and ice skate. Hunting is also a lot easier with snow pack 👍

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Bellies full, Yawn...
IMG_20220805_174817403.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Trailer is hitched, truck is full of diesel, ready to roll. Going to Weatherford to get 2 registered ewes, a 4 hour trip one way. I would put the camper top on, but it would be too hot.
Knee never stops hurting, it ought to be screaming by the time I get back and get them unloaded. I amaze myself with what I can do without my BJ these days. Things like this sure were a whole lot more fun with him.