Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coyotes howling-close-and dogs barking woke me up at 5:30. I eased out on the porch and listened. I was wishing for a night scope like I've seen on YouTube videos, but I can't afford a rig like that. Sure would be nice though.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's real foggy, can't see much beyond the sheep night pens next to the driveway. I don't even get dressed first thing in the mornings any more. I just put on my rubber boots and slop outside in my lounging PJ's. I let the dogs and sheep out, feed and come back in for another cup of coffee. I'll go ahead and get dressed today, I need to build a hand rail for the back steps so I can hang on to it after knee replacement surgery. Trying to think of the safety stuff.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I hope you can get him to the doctor soon. We are no longer required to wear masks, even in hospitals. Hate those darned things anyway.
So interesting how different areas have different rules. We still have to wear masks at all clinics and hospitals. They just lifted the 'no one under 18 allowed to visit at a hospital' rule here last Thursday.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It's real foggy, can't see much beyond the sheep night pens next to the driveway. I don't even get dressed first thing in the mornings any more. I just put on my rubber boots and slop outside in my lounging PJ's. I let the dogs and sheep out, feed and come back in for another cup of coffee. I'll go ahead and get dressed today, I need to build a hand rail for the back steps so I can hang on to it after knee replacement surgery. Trying to think of the safety stuff.
Do you have some sort of laxative? The surgery meds can mess up your works.

A bowl of Texas persimmons would work. :lol: Are they ripe soon? Or long past already ?