Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I really don’t care. I was actually out of there in about 30 minutes. I’ve NEVER got out of a doctors office when I had an APPOINTMENT!! Wait 30 minutes past appointment in the waiting room. Finally get in an exam room and wait up to an hour. Annoying. I know all of you have experienced that before.

Drive by parking lot non appointment, non exam, call in prescription, gone in 30 minutes works for me! :ya

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My son bought a house in suburbia, west of Saint Louis. Drive was nice, went right around Saint Louis. House is brand new construction, he's finishing the basement. We got the basement wiring roughed in and one circuit finished. He learned how to finish the remaining circuits by working with me and asking questions when we finished the first circuit.

I crossed the mississippi river twice, once there and coming back. I looked real good both times, the Mississippi river is still low south of Saint Louis.

It's good to be back on the farm, even if there is some crazy weird it's 67 degrees,January tornado warning thunder and lightning storm thing going on.

I enjoyed my day, I hope you also enjoyed your day 👍

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i like to pay via Bill Pay if i can do that so there's no mailing in or travel needed. it just gets done.

kinda mad that the brokerage turned off their ACH transfer capabilities, but they are merging with another brokerage this year so i'm hoping it will come back once i get switched over.

while i was at it yesterday, after being really frustrated by all the financial institutions that do not keep records going back very far that you can use for your own needs. i decided to exercise my rights to free speech and sent a note to the SEC feedback contact expressing my frustrations and pointing out that these business all likely keep much more information about me than my account history and that it wouldn't take much at all for them to require it being kept for the life of the account and not so casually restricted or obliterated. there's little reason at all in these days of Gigabit storage to not keep a few of the actual most useful things we might need someday. so it felt good to get that off my chest. :)

today is a rainy cool day so i'm going to start roasting up the squash that is left - after breakfast... :)

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i like to pay via Bill Pay if i can do that so there's no mailing in or travel needed. it just gets done.

kinda mad that the brokerage turned off their ACH transfer capabilities, but they are merging with another brokerage this year so i'm hoping it will come back once i get switched over.

while i was at it yesterday, after being really frustrated by all the financial institutions that do not keep records going back very far that you can use for your own needs. i decided to exercise my rights to free speech and sent a note to the SEC feedback contact expressing my frustrations and pointing out that these business all likely keep much more information about me than my account history and that it wouldn't take much at all for them to require it being kept for the life of the account and not so casually restricted or obliterated. there's little reason at all in these days of Gigabit storage to not keep a few of the actual most useful things we might need someday. so it felt good to get that off my chest. :)

today is a rainy cool day so i'm going to start roasting up the squash that is left - after breakfast... :)

Roasted squash sounds good,

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Overcast but warm....almost to 70 later. I hope the week of warm doesn't mean another double down week of cold later -- to level averages out😁

Like many of us, I pay online, electronically. Well a while back I set up to transfer $$ between checking at two different banks...electronically. The kicker was a fee each transaction, plus transfer within a 3 day window. Did not want to pay, so never used. But, last week I wanted to transfer...all banks closed. Sooo, I set up a Zelle to be able to send myself $$ from one to another. 👍. Instant, no fee and never left my couch. :lol: it's an nice option!

Gardening stuff popping up all around. I'm getting prepared to tackle some prep for plant starts within a couple weeks. :old