The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Parsnips
IMG_3084.jpeg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
She did a nice job of it, I will always have a love CSNY ; CSN; Neil Young; the WHO; Traffic: Janis; and the list is so long,,,,Stevie Ray Vaughan
"to me" her voice flows like honey, very soothing. Sent just in time for Tuesday that felt like wacky Wednesday. Plus that's a live take, without retakes and mixed to oblivion. I enjoy that very much.

“Keep deception and lies far from me, Give me neither poverty nor riches; Feed me with the food that is my portion, that I not be full and deny You and say ‘who is the LORD?’ Or that I not be in want and steal, and profane the name of my God.”

Proverbs 30:8-9 (NASB95)

Happy National Eat A Peach day!

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I've been missing since Friday. My 2017 laptop was giving me fits. Nothing continued to work smoothly. Then the internet thingie inside the machine wouldn't connect. Microsoft word and excel stopped all the time. So off to Portland to buy a new laptop. They sure are cheap nowadays.

Back in the groove. Time to catch up on you all!!

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good-Morning-Happy-Tuesday-Great-Day.jpg

Everything is next to the coffee pot and it's ready to go so GO AHEAD and make a cup then sit on patio and enjoy quiet. I still have a few HOMEMADE cupcakes left from the other day to go with that coffee or if you prefer I also have some store bought CHOCOLATE cupcakes remaining . Nope, not all chocolate there is a couple white ones there too for whoever doesn't want or like chocolate. We will need to be quiet though seeing how FH is still in bed.
I didn't really do anything yesterday I was just so exhausted so going to have to make up for it today but I did get started on getting the house back together though so at least it's a start.
hope you are now recovered from all the company,

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I've been missing since Friday. My 2017 laptop was giving me fits. Nothing continued to work smoothly. Then the internet thingie inside the machine wouldn't connect. Microsoft word and excel stopped all the time. So off to Portland to buy a new laptop. They sure are cheap nowadays.

Back in the groove. Time to catch up on you all!!
Well, yes I was wondering,, but glad you have a new computer and no they are not cheep