Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Afternoon coffee time
IMG_3220.jpeg

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
images

It's all by the coffee pot today along with a cup or two (depending on the size of your cup) in the coffee pot.
The fridge repairman did show up yesterday and didn't do nothing except to tell me that he "thinks" the top fan went but the only way to know for sure is to do a manual force defrost which would take 48 hours UNPLUGGED with all 3 doors open then plug back in wait for it to get to temp then put a bottle of water in freezer and wait for 12 hours. IF within 12 hours the bottle of water doesn't freeze then to call them so than they could come back out and replace the defective fan. By the way there is a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against Samsung, LG (and Kenmore which is made by LG) and Frigidaire because of the faultiness of their fridges. FH called the company we're buying the fridge from and they are bringing us a different one on Oct 2nd. Just before he got here I looked up the repair company and there wasn't hardly any good reviews for that company.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
While visiting the Serpent Mound this summer, had the Ft Ancient site expert lead our tour. He talked about this coming to fruition. Very cool

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
1695884285107.jpeg

There's at least 1/2 pot made, I'm about to go on my 2nd cup ALREADY. Been up since 1:45AM seeing how for some reason my sleep is off again. At least twice a year (if not three) my sleep gets messed up and it takes a couple nights to get it straight again. Sometimes it's good that it gets messed up but sometimes I hate it at the same time.
Yesterday I started "deep cleaning" the house I got as far as the living room baseboards so going to work on getting some more done today. Yes, I clean everyday but I don't always take my time and do the baseboards every day like I should. Later on when it gets light out (IF IT'S NOT DRIZZLING LIKE IT DID FOR PAST 2 DAYS) I'm going to do a little bit of yard clean up.
Right now it's a cool and clear 55 out.

Latest posts