Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Go find a mouse, kitties
They can come to my house and get the mouse outta the kitchen!!!
1*iZfgMTTfYIRTvPcpotUE8w.png

While we was at the wedding event yesterday we had those done just for fun!

Attachments

• KevinandIwedEVENT0172024.jpeg
    KevinandIwedEVENT0172024.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 25

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The weather you're getting arrives here Fri. Tomorrow we have our share of the monster coming out of ?? South -- meeting some cold and snowing out NE. We get a LOT of rain. Don't need it. Just watch, come summer we'll be doing a rain dance! 🥴

It would be nice if we could schedule our weather🤣

Today is sunny, little breezy & coolish 40s. That's below our area normal average. 🫤 I need less rain about now, I want to early till the garden to help with any grass roots...rain isn't making that possible.

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Man, I'm really struggling. Is there a pill I can take? Wait....I already am...

Last nite everyone came over for the missed Xmas dinner. I reminded hubs three days ago. I reminded him this morning. He said I've never told him that. I almost went back to bed to hide.....

Instead I ordered a calendar white board and I'll hang it right next to the microwave. He heats his creamer every a.m., so he will see it. I also ordered some white board markers, fine point. I also ordered a S.A.D. lamp for me.

Told hubs about both, positioned carefully as if they are for me. He could not grasp the concept of the lamp and different wave lengths. Our next appt, which we made last spring, is this February for the neurologist, is really needed. I need to get the records sent over from Medford.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
if the power goes out here it takes out the radio relay tower that includes my internet service but beyond that i don't like running my computer on the battery backup for very long if i can help it. so checking on the power company status isn't often possible or very practical. so we call my brother (who lives far enough away that he's often able to check on the situation) to see how big the problem is and how long it might take to restore power.
Look at you, being all sensible! :old

Good points! Thanks!

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Man, I'm really struggling. Is there a pill I can take? Wait....I already am...

Last nite everyone came over for the missed Xmas dinner. I reminded hubs three days ago. I reminded him this morning. He said I've never told him that. I almost went back to bed to hide.....

Instead I ordered a calendar white board and I'll hang it right next to the microwave. He heats his creamer every a.m., so he will see it. I also ordered some white board markers, fine point. I also ordered a S.A.D. lamp for me.

Told hubs about both, positioned carefully as if they are for me. He could not grasp the concept of the lamp and different wave lengths. Our next appt, which we made last spring, is this February for the neurologist, is really needed. I need to get the records sent over from Medford.
That kind of downward spiral sucks rocks.

Horrid,horrid, horrid.

I am deeply sorry for the pain, and frustration of it all. For me (with my dad) it felt like a series of deaths or losses. I would morn what had been lost, get used to the new normal... and then, of course, more loss. :hugs

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Look at you, being all sensible! :old

Good points! Thanks!

you quoted me on that, but don't quote me on that... err, something... :)

i woke up at 8:10am today EST, i don't feel like i've ever actually arrived. you know that feeling you get when a cat lays on your face and your sinuses feel all fuzzy? like that...