Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Her Royal Highness Princess Pixie Poopsalot does not like the tree rats here. I am not concerned for the shrub, it was getting pulled in the Spring

received_727073872851959.jpeg

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
After our WINTER of down in the teens, it is 67F and sunny today.
We hit 35 today, still some snow on the ground. What did melt is now refrozen as ice.

Then I got this text :rolleyes:

Wind Chill Advisory issued January 18 at 2:37PM CST until January 20 at 9:00AM CST by NWS Paducah KY * WHAT...Very cold wind chills expected with wind chill values as low as 10 to 14 degrees below zero. * WHERE...Portions of southern Illinois and southeast Missouri. * WHEN...From 9 PM Friday to 9 AM CST Saturday. * IMPACTS...The cold wind chills could result in hypothermia if precautions are not taken. Use caution while traveling outside. Wear appropriate clothing, a hat, and gloves.

looks like it's back to
Screenshot_20240117_132133_Brave.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Last edited:

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
After our WINTER of down in the teens, it is 67F and sunny today.
Not that warm here but 40's and could use the water hose.
We hit 35 today, still some snow on the ground. What did melt is now refrozen as ice.

Then I got this text :rolleyes:

Wind Chill Advisory issued January 18 at 2:37PM CST until January 20 at 9:00AM CST by NWS Paducah KY * WHAT...Very cold wind chills expected with wind chill values as low as 10 to 14 degrees below zero. * WHERE...Portions of southern Illinois and southeast Missouri. * WHEN...From 9 PM Friday to 9 AM CST Saturday. * IMPACTS...The cold wind chills could result in hypothermia if precautions are not taken. Use caution while traveling outside. Wear appropriate clothing, a hat, and gloves.

looks like it's back to
View attachment 25370

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️
Yea that'll be back tomorrow. I don't have to worry about the mud because there won't be any and not for lack of moisture.