Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
About that time. I didn't post much of any garden stuff last year. Probably won't again this year. All I know is I'm about out of homemade ketchup and that's sad!
Screenshot_20240312_185415_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Last edited:

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING!!! 1/2WAY through the week :weee:celebrate
text-white-coffee-cup-yellow-flower-wooden-desk-wednesday-concept-be-awesome-today-245285015.jpg

Yes, it is a wonderful day seeing how the miserable "patient" went to work today. I'm just hoping he doesn't get sent home soon after getting there so I can get stuff done around here without being supervised then told I'm not doing it right or it's the way his Mama or sister would do it.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
so I can get stuff done around here without being supervised then told I'm not doing it right or it's the way his Mama or sister would do it.
You are WAY too nice! Let him know he is not marrying his mother or sister, he is marrying YOU and you do things YOUR way.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Simply ain't no stopping this :rolleyes:until I move the kiddie pools outside, which will be a few weeks more. He is a water dog after all.
Screenshot_20240313_083649_Gallery.jpg

He's a smart, loyal, highly spirited pup. I've taught him a lot of commands already and I had him full potty trained in 8 days. 7 days, now going on 8, without an inside accident I'm calling fully potty trained.

The latest command is "Stop Chomper!" means stop chewing on what ever it is your chewing on. He has had zero treat rewards so far.

Over the next few weeks, I'll let him off the leash more and more. Being a pup and a hunting dog, he has a pretty bad case of "squirrel" right now. Although It's entertaining to watch him stalk and point.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Last edited: