Cold and flu remedies?

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
In USA we have been very fortunate. According to the CDC website, we have had 41 deaths as of this morning. 1,629 cases of the virus....this includes presumptive and confirmed. We have been extremely fortunate compared to other countries.

Prayers are being said daily.

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
If you are wondering how the coronovirus is affecting the USA and other countries, check this site out. It is very well thought out:

This is done by a 17 year old prodigy. He updates it every minute.

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Sumi, you are in my prayers. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ginger tea (couple slices of fresh, in a cup of hot water with some honey) is warming and helps with the tummy upset that often comes with mucous draining.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Chicken broth with lots of fresh garlic and ginger in it. A snort of whiskey and go to bed.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My mom swore by vic's vapor rub. I get a cough or sneeze and she would insist on Vic's vapor rub. I had so much Vic's vapor rub as a kid I can still smell it even now. So I can't stand it now... but your right it's pretty good stuff along with a few shots of Kentucky rock gut wiskey and a good night's sleep helps a lot. Also if you have it there in Ireland fisherman's friend for a sore throat and cough is good. It's some wicked stuff though, expecially if you put one in each cheek (don't say I didn't warn you).
download.jpeg

Last edited: