Come on Sufficient Self, lets push for an Animal and Garden section!

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
:hide

:th

If the majority of members and moderators agree, then I don't need much convincing... I just need more time. How about y'all PM me with a bunch of that!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:lol: I thin I'll just wait patiently...for NOW ;)

kstaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I know. There is a whole whack of stuff in the works that keeps you up late.

The long part is going to be going through this forum and moving all the posts.

Now if we could get a couple volunteer members to help comb the site, coordinate with us and list links to posts that need to be moved.

All they would have to do is start a thread in the new section and post links in it to threads that needed to be moved there. Then the mods could move them and get things organized much faster.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'll help a bit in my spare time. I don't mind at all, if it'll help get our new sections quicker :D

Gypsi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I started bringing home bags of leaves from the curb for my compost back in the 1990's at my old house. I don't know much about animal husbandry, being mainly a dog, cat and fish person. One day I will probably have to learn to butcher some hens in the next year or so, if the cost of feed continues to exceed the cost of eggs (they are STILL molting, I think I'm going to have to make one a sweater)....

But yes, self sufficient gardening, that I have plenty to say on, at least in Texas soils and climate, and maybe a few things to learn.

:pop

Gypsi

kstaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:caf thats probably what he is doing right now. At least as long as nothing goes wrong. Then it will be :he or :ep