Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I disagree about the vaccines. I think the vaccines are going to save us all, because the media says so. If it wasn't true they wouldn't be able to say it on the news. We should all trust the media and our politicians (who get to continue working, if one can call it that, and getting paid while businesses are closing their doors forever) without question; it's just easier that way to not have to think.

No, it's all about bringing in The Great Reset, nothing to do with health.
Yep....excellent post that says it all! :clap :thumbsup:weee:celebrate:woot

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My mother-in-law got the one shot J&J covid vaccine this morning. Wife took her and just called to check up on her.

Mother-in-law said she has no side effects, which put my wife's and my mind at ease. My wife told me, the clinic gave her a vaccine card afterwards :oops:. If I get a chance I'll snap a picture of the card and upload it here, all PII (personal identifable information) hidden ofcourse.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I also should mention my youngest son is a "Vaccinator". He's only trained to administer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. They haven't got the Modena or J&J COVID-19 vaccines in yet.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
No need to take a picture of my mother in law's vaccine card. There are numerous imagines on the internet. Some even with PII, geeze... for obvious reasons... don't put your vaccine card on the internet, you know?

Screenshot_20210311-095130.png

Status
Not open for further replies.