Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Cards can get lost.....soon they'll want something that cannot be lost, stolen or forged. I wonder what that will be......... :rolleyes:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I think some of us know...:confused:
Yes. Israel already stated that no one would be able to buy, sell or trade in their country without proof of the vaccine. Said their government wouldn't even have to enforce it as all the business owners would do it for them.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark

You'll note it states "in" the hand or forehead and not "on" them.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Cards can get lost.....soon they'll want something that cannot be lost, stolen or forged. I wonder what that will be......... :rolleyes:

I think some of us know...:confused:

I've read some literally hellacious, things on the internet. Some based in some truths, others completely out in left field and all points in-between. The truth is, what "you" believe is truth.

For >>> me <<< one thing I do know for certain... See John 4:24

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes. Israel already stated that no one would be able to buy, sell or trade in their country without proof of the vaccine. Said their government wouldn't even have to enforce it as all the business owners would do it for them.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
IDK... Are you talking about Israel's Green Pass?
Nope....talking about here in the US. I used to give folks flu shots for 8 hrs long at flu clinics and never once had to give someone a card they could show where they'd had their flu shot. Wondering why the difference between the flu and covid? Just food for thought......

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

I've been meaning to research this verse. Oddly enough... I already researched it once but must have been a long time ago, because I forgot. I have the words in and on underlined. Please forgive my old study bible's appearance, it's seen better days. I'll have to dig through my notebooks and see if I did any further study.
IMG_20210318_174834451.jpg

IMG_20210318_175410702~2.jpg

At one time, I had an original word for word translation of the scrolls, it was given to me by a Pastor. I kept it a little while and then gave away to another Pastor.

It was a complete literal translation and you had to read the sentences right to left. But it had the original greek and hebrew words for all the passages for both old and new testaments. so you could deep dive on a single word if wanted. For the life of me I can't recall the name of the book now :( but it would be ideal to settle the "in vs on" difference between modern day translations.

Status
Not open for further replies.