Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I looked through my notebooks and couldn't find anything on Rev 13:16-17. But I did find this in my church bible.

Hope it helps, someone.
IMG_20210318_182603180~2.jpg

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Just a thought: in vs. on: A tattoo shows up ON the skin, but, it is actually IN the skin. IIRC, many words in scripture, when translated into English loose some of their literal translation. For example: Jesus, when crucified, had his "hands" and feet pierced with the nails. However, ( I'm drawing from long ago teaching) the translation for hand can mean the portion of the body from the elbow to the tips of the fingers. Again, pulling from long ago teaching, He was actually pierced, as was the custom between the distal ends of the radius and ulnae. Which makes sense, b/c a nail through the hands would not provide enough physical support to bear the body weight, and would quickly rip through the hand. The mark of the beast could also be invisible to the naked eye, showing up only on a scanner. Food for thought. Also, the scriptures are very clear: no one will receive the mark of the beast without knowing that they are choosing to do so. In other words, Those who belong to Christ will choose not to receive the mark, and will know that they are refusing the mark of the Beast. They will likely give their lives for doing so.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just a thought: in vs. on: A tattoo shows up ON the skin, but, it is actually IN the skin. IIRC, many words in scripture, when translated into english loose some of their literal translation. For example: Jesus, when crucified, had his "hands" and feet pierced with the nails. However, (again, I'm drawing from long ago teaching) the translation for hand can mean the portion of the body from the elbow to the tips of the fingers. Again, pulling from long ago teaching, He was actually pierced, as was the custom between the distal ends of the radius and ulnae. Which makes sense, b/c a nail through the hands would not provide enough physical support to bear the body weight, and would quickly rip through the hand. The mark could also be invisible to the naked eye, showing up only on a scanner. Food for thought. Also, the scriptures are very clear: no one will receive the mark without knowing that they are choosing to do so. In other words, Those who belong to Christ will choose not to receive the mark, and will know that they are refusing the mark of the Beast. They will likely give their lives for doing so.
You give excellent points. I will continue my search for the original greek word.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The greek word is "epi"

Screenshot_20210318-194247.png

"Epi"
translates in english to

Screenshot_20210318-194845.png

I've provided my research, the rest is up to you.

I will however give >>>my<<< conclusion...

"it" is a marking in (and or) upon the right hand or forehead. That is detectable, wither it be visually or by some other means that is common for detection of such markings.

I did the best I could... You can disagree with me and that perfectly acceptable to me. I encourage you to do your own research and come to your own conclusions. I could be totally wrong here also.

Last edited:

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Some sources have said that ALL the COVID vaccines have a chip in them, (this may be from Qanon) but I don't think that's true, just by researching technologies, and if going by scripture every person receiving the mark will be aware of it, and agree with what they're getting.

The only country I know of that has such a chip is Sweden, and the people know what they're getting.

Last edited:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Go deeper in your cumulative research, folks.....follow the rabbit hole of nanotechnology to the extent of what they are now capable of and apply it to what you know about population control strategies. The RFID chips are so last season. ;)

All the articles written on the Luciferase Tattoo have now been taken off of Google, though the title links are still in place, if you click on it the information is "no longer available". Now, one has to ask themselves as to why Google would remove that information.....not too many months ago I could read all about it in legitimate medical journals and mag articles. Now it's gone. Hmmmmmm

What it comes down to is that they have ways of marking you and tracking you that involve a tattoo...the tattoo holds all your information~medical, financial, etc. It's being touted as the best way to keep such things secure. It's programmable by interfacing with technology at hospitals, doctor's offices, banks, points of sale, your phone, etc. The tattoo can be invisible or visible, up to you, but it contains the Luciferase technology so it can be scanned. They can deliver messages to your DNA through that technology, changing things to better "help you" fight off diseases.

Don't rely on just what you see on the news and social media sights alone for the information you need.....dig deeper and put all the pieces to the puzzle together. They are out there, hidden in plain sight.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Bee, I just scanned through that first article, and it scared the "crap" out of me. Sunny day, work to do. Hope to delve further... but really don't need to regarding the corona plangenda. My mind is already made up about that.... But the plan to adulter our food supply... now... that's even scarier.

Status
Not open for further replies.