Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sadly, critical thinking is discouraged nowadays :( I was raised and trained from a very early age to "think outside of the box". I taught my children to be critical thinker's and also raised them to be leaders, instead of followers. Raising them was extremely difficult, but now that they are adults, I can say it worth the effort, many times over.

Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Janet Marie: the skeptic in me, viewing the narrator as she extolled the virtues of the Brain Link: I'm wondering what kind of brain damage she's had. Note the asymmetry of her mouth! Perhaps she has a brain link that is not synched properly!!!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I can't begin to tell you the number of times, I've told my children."what we're you thinking? God gave you a brain, don't waste it on foolishness. Go and read 2 Corinthians 10 and try again."

I guess what I'm trying to say is.. your truth of anything is based on the foundation of your own beliefs. Your truths and my truths could be completely different and that's ok with me. Because we all are created as a unique individuals. We should however, never discount each other's truths. but instead closely consider them and bring them into our own critical thinking process. And use them as input to arrive at our own conclusion. Many times each one of us will be wrong and that's OK. But we should never consider being wrong a failure, consider it as a learning opportunity instead, to do better the next time.

The Truth is, we all have our faults and not one of us is perfect.

Last edited:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Bee, thanks for putting that list together. How do you have it saved in an accessible format, so it can't be "disappeared" from you????
Those I just gathered real quick with a few searches....anyone can do it. I already know the info I've been reading for years, but a lot of that's been removed from our sight....I don't really need the info any longer. Over on my forum I've been posting links and videos for some years now about signs of the times and the new things coming upon this world....likely a good half of those vids have been scrubbed off the net.

Mostly, I don't compile and present things like this for folks any longer as they don't really seem to care, nor do they want to read or think that much. They like their information in TV news form...quick sound bites of misinformation calculated to make them think and act the way the people in charge want them to. The only reason I did so today is because people get hung up on the obvious...the RFID chips and such stuff. They don't realize the technology has moved so far forward and so lightning quick, that by the we read about it or hear about it through normal channels/media, it's already 10-15 yr out of date.

People need to put things together.....vaccine with new Luciferase technology, vaccines that can change how our DNA/RNA reacts to the vaccine, tattoos that are invisible and can be scanned and programmed with our data, etc., vaccines for the whole world that everyone is going to be required to have or they cannot do any business, vaccines that have patent numbers that contain 666 and innocent blood used to develop them, six feet distances, the "rule of six", can we inject 6 into the current situation any more than we already have without people at least raising an eyebrow? Not 5 ft, not 7 ft, but arbitrarily 6 ft for everyone, everywhere, etc.

Now, couple that with people thinking the mark of the beast is something we'll consciously choose as being very evident as being a mark of the beast....truly? No one ever heard about a "great deception"? Do they think only Satan worshippers will be lining up for that mark? Nope. People are already making a choice to believe a thousand lies associated with this virus and are willingly going like sheep to the slaughter to get the vaccine, despite the virus having a higher survival rate and also a higher chance of leaving one with antibodies that are stronger and last longer than those formed with the vaccine, according to their lord and savior, the CDC. Tie it all together with a neat little bow....those who love the lie are making a conscious choice to do so. They despise any truth at all.

They are choosing to believe the great deception.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Mostly, I don't compile and present things like this for folks any longer as they don't really seem to care, nor do they want to read or think that much. They like their information in TV news form...quick sound bites of misinformation calculated to make them think and act the way the people in charge want them to.

Have you researched the Great Awakening? It happened in the mid 1700's. Our Constitution was written shortly thereafter.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Have you researched the Great Awakening? It happened in the mid 1700's. Our Constitution was written shortly thereafter.
Nope....not much into history unless it's Biblical or stemming from that. I liked learning about our country's history in the Fuel Project's "Know Your Enemy" series....it was a huge eye opener. Won't ever think of our country's government quite the same again.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Nope....not much into history unless it's Biblical or stemming from that. I liked learning about our country's history in the Fuel Project's "Know Your Enemy" series....it was a huge eye opener. Won't ever think of our country's government quite the same again.
The great awakening was just that, biblical, decades long revival. Our constitution was written shortly after the great awakening. Research it, I think you'll find it interesting.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I guess what I'm trying to say is.. your truth of anything is based on the foundation of your own beliefs. Your truths and my truths could be completely different and that's ok with me.
Everyone has been indoctrinated from birth with a certain belief system, and as adults information is processed through this bubble, and conclusions can become limited. More thorough study can be obtained if one researches outside of their bubble. Do people know they're in a bubble?

It's okay to question what you've been taught to believe as being true. It's okay to go outside of your bubble. It's okay to burst your bubble, liberate your mind and be free!

Last edited:

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Go deeper in your cumulative research, folks.....follow the rabbit hole of nanotechnology to the extent of what they are now capable of and apply it to what you know about population control strategies. The RFID chips are so last season. ;)

All the articles written on the Luciferase Tattoo have now been taken off of Google, though the title links are still in place, if you click on it the information is "no longer available". Now, one has to ask themselves as to why Google would remove that information.....not too many months ago I could read all about it in legitimate medical journals and mag articles. Now it's gone. Hmmmmmm

What it comes down to is that they have ways of marking you and tracking you that involve a tattoo...the tattoo holds all your information~medical, financial, etc. It's being touted as the best way to keep such things secure. It's programmable by interfacing with technology at hospitals, doctor's offices, banks, points of sale, your phone, etc. The tattoo can be invisible or visible, up to you, but it contains the Luciferase technology so it can be scanned. They can deliver messages to your DNA through that technology, changing things to better "help you" fight off diseases.

Don't rely on just what you see on the news and social media sights alone for the information you need.....dig deeper and put all the pieces to the puzzle together. They are out there, hidden in plain sight.
I've read about nano technology this past year, about putting it in medications, food, proof of vaccinations, and other uses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.