Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I haven’t had a doctor at all for years. Maybe 20? “My” doctor retired, sold his practice and even though I liked his replacement, I just wasn’t sick, so why go? The last time I went, they had to search the archives to find my record in a manila folder. :lol: I got sick since we moved here, I dunno, maybe 4 years ago and I went to a clinic. For $240 I was told I was sick, I already knew that, and given a prescription that cost another $40. A couple of years ago I got sick again and went to the feed store for a $26 bottle of fish mox. Eh
I love your logic!

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have a friend, they gave his daughter a vaccine without his consent.

Not the covid one... the sexually transmitted disease one... the name escapes me.

Anyway... he was livid... made a big stink... but... the point is... it was done.

I am glad that I live in a town where stuff like that isn't the norm.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The vaccinated made into biological weapons against the unvaccinated?

Note in this article below there is a section that talks about the mNRA vaccines tricking the body into creating spike protein turning their bodies into viral protein factories with no way to shut it down:

Another article about the virus shedding harming the unvaccinated:

Another thought, are these mRNA shots creating a different more insidious virus to shed everywhere?

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
And no matter how many times folks on FB sites report they got weird symptoms of unrelated illnesses after someone close to them got the jab, FB calls it false reports and denies that can even happen.

Here's a little pic for you....

1620222200800.png

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
All of this is SCI FI scary, night mare scary, with added George Orwellian 1984 Newspeak and Doublespeak components which seem to have mind numbing effect on the general population. However, even with this... I consider the current day in age to be an incredible blessing. IMO, this current age is the most significant time in history since the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Given what we are seeing: the signs of the times... It is confirmation that we are very close!

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Dr. Naomi Wolf states that Maine is among the top 2 oppressed states in the nation regarding loss of freedom since the beginning of covid lock downs. She is going national, promoting 5 freedoms. 1. No mandatory covid passports. 2. No mandatory vaccinations. 3. Open schools NOW. 4. Freedom of assembly. 5. No emergency law. Here's part 2 of her 2 part series speaking to Maine Legislature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts