Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Guardisil? He can sue if he gets a good lawyer.... non-parental consent....I'd be in jail because I would have gone and shot the person that okayed it.
I just did a search for Maine law. This is what the law looks like in a super liberal state: In the state of maine: a minor child can: get a vaccination, including guardisil. That child can get contraception of any kind. That child can get treated for STD's. That child can get an abortion. ALL without parental consent or knowledge. So, it's not a stretch at all for the same legislature to pass a bill mandating the experimental covid jab for our children.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
1620263905148.png

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I just did a search for Maine law. This is what the law looks like in a super liberal state: In the state of maine: a minor child can: get a vaccination, including guardisil. That child can get contraception of any kind. That child can get treated for STD's. That child can get an abortion. ALL without parental consent or knowledge. So, it's not a stretch at all for the same legislature to pass a bill mandating the experimental covid jab for our children.
Wow.

My 17 year old drives himself to his allergy shots....

But happily, I had to sign a consent, with TWO people at the office as witness, that I was giving permission for him to go by himself to get the allergy shots.

And that is all that he has permission for, nothing else.

Horrid the stuff that happens now a days.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have heard that some of the schools here also have "mandated it".... and our one local college is requiring covid vacc.... glad that I don't have kids in school and don't need to go to college for any of their useless degrees.... total insanity....

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I think you will see an "explosion" of people wanting their kids to go to private, and christian based schools.... so that the parents have a "say so" in the way their kids are taught, and the things that are and ARE NOT forced upon them like these "vaccines" that are gene therapy and not true vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts