Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It'll never happen. Now that they have their voting machines all "fixed", there won't be another honest election in this country unless the grid goes down.

We came into town today, and things changed over the weekend apparently- you don't have to wear a mask if you've been vaccinated, and Hippa law prevents them from asking.... so almost no masks anywhere. I believe it's a trap. We will suddenly see a rise in Covid cases again, giving Fearless Leader the chance to ram through that Vaccine Passport she wants.

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It'll never happen. Now that they have their voting machines all "fixed", there won't be another honest election in this country unless the grid goes down.

We came into town today, and things changed over the weekend apparently- you don't have to wear a mask if you've been vaccinated, and Hippa law prevents them from asking.... so almost no masks anywhere. I believe it's a trap. We will suddenly see a rise in Covid cases again, giving Fearless Leader the chance to ram through that Vaccine Passport she wants.
Why do people keep voting for that? Aren’t they sick and tired of losing their freedoms?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
People would rather keep drinking the koolaid, I think there's a segment of society that gets their jollies out of being scared. It gives them something to talk about and obsess about. And, they are all about having the government take care of them and make decisions for them. They certainly are NOT ABOUT taking care of themselves.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
People would rather keep drinking the koolaid, I think there's a segment of society that gets their jollies out of being scared. It gives them something to talk about and obsess about. And, they are all about having the government take care of them and make decisions for them. They certainly are NOT ABOUT taking care of themselves.
So right, they have to have something to obsess about. This whole society in general, with some exceptions, is all about sensationalism, and worrying about everything instead of being able to go about their own daily business and being able to be self satisfied with what they are doing and what they have accomplished. They have to have crises all the time to stimulate their minds. All the being "connected" so that there is always another something popping up to jump to....

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So right, they have to have something to obsess about. This whole society in general, with some exceptions, is all about sensationalism, and worrying about everything instead of being able to go about their own daily business and being able to be self satisfied with what they are doing and what they have accomplished. They have to have crises all the time to stimulate their minds. All the being "connected" so that there is always another something popping up to jump to....
I believe that social media plays a huge role in this attitude. Selfies ad nauseum. Posting pics of everything they eat. I'm surprised they don't post pics of their BM's! Gotta have a crisis du jour.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Truth.

And they are ultra scared of death... happy to have zero freedom and live in a box, as long as it prevents death. I think that part is a result of the loss of religion in this country.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I'd put that segment at about 75% of the population in the first world countries at this present time. It's folks who have never had hardship or any great achievement in life to discuss or think about or prove themselves with, so they dramatize every LITTLE thing, to make it seem more serious, bigger, and more interesting. It's the selfie generation...and that is not limited to the youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts