Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
1622205004729.png

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
1622256245883.png

The FB IFC didn't have a thing to say about this info, so I can only conclude it's accurate, which doesn't surprise me in the least.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Dr Peter McCullogh posted a video on Rumble, that a member, on BYH posted.... VERY INTERESTING.... how this virus is not about the virus but about the VACCINE and the implications of why they are pushing it so much and his take. He has credentials and is at Texas A & M I think it said. As the statement went.... would love to see someone like him DEBATE Fauci..... would be something. And there are 4,000 deaths directly attributed to the vaccine and over 10,000 hospitalizations.... as per the vaccine adverse reaction reporting site.... by CDC I think...

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Dr Peter McCullogh posted a video on Rumble, that a member, on BYH posted.... VERY INTERESTING.... how this virus is not about the virus but about the VACCINE and the implications of why they are pushing it so much and his take. He has credentials and is at Texas A & M I think it said. As the statement went.... would love to see someone like him DEBATE Fauci..... would be something. And there are 4,000 deaths directly attributed to the vaccine and over 10,000 hospitalizations.... as per the vaccine adverse reaction reporting site.... by CDC I think...

For those not on BYH.
It also mentions all the people who shouldn't get the vaccine in any normal situation including this pandemic of covid. Such as all healthy young people shouldn't take an experamental vaccine when having no threat of the virus, those who have a natural immunity, and those who already had the virus and now have an immunity. And saying the natural immunities are better than the vax with no side effects.
Here is a story about a group of physicians who developed a COVID treatment protocol around the drug Ivermectin. The story is long, but well worth the read:

https://www.mountainhomemag.com/2021/05/01/356270/the-drug-that-cracked-covid

Did you hear about Ivermectin and India?
https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2021/05/india-just-became-latest-country-to-approve-use-of -ivermectin-to-treat-covid-19.html
One of several ways to treat it that has been knocked down, falsified and/or supressed. I worked with a guy that used Ivermectin for cattle. (Not sure about the dosage or how he administered it) But he said he was better the next day with no side affects, unlike the vaccine.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I talked to a friend at church this morning. Her dtr. works at a local nursing home. Apparently, that home is on lock down b/c of recent covid cases (as are Dad's home, and his wife's home). This friend says her dtr is reporting that a lot of the + covid patients have already had their 2 shots. Does that surprise you, even just a teeny tiny little bit?????

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I believe the dosage among animals for Ivervectin is by weight. Since most pharmacies refuse to fill the prescription even if you find a doctor willing to prescribe it, if I end up needing it I will probably buy it from a feed store and plug in my weight for the dosage. I will NOT take the vaccine, even if/when it becomes extremely difficult to function in society without it. I can do fairly well without such a society. I will find the inevitable black market to purchase what I can't manufacture myself; I have no minor children they can take from me "for their safety." There are still a few things that I need to figure out if it gets that bad, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.