Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks CC!
:thumbsup

You know I was thinking if the little magnet showed positive results. I could go grab 2 pairs of worn out sub-woofers. The magnets in those are massive. I happen to have 2 worn out pairs. Just one subwoofer has double stacked 120oz magnets that's 7.5lbs x2 or 15 lbs of magnets in one sub-woffer. So yeah if that meat had any thing magnetic in it, I could have made it dance around on the table for me, with 60 lbs of magnets. And yep, that I would have filmed 😂

But the Magnetic Meat Challenge is just a big pile of Male Bovine Droppings (BS).

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Good news for Texas:

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
There are currently more people with blood clots caused by the vaccine receiving treatment than there are covid cases receiving treatment in Australia.

It sucks people are having reactions to it, but also makes the fear of the vaccines validated. I do not trust the drug companies purely from a health perspective. The sicker the population, the more long term meds they can make money on (and dont let anyone tell you all aussie health care is free, it is NOT free).

People are disengaging with the covid safe tracking ap/sign in as well. There is only so far you can push a population before they become non compliant. The police very recently and publicly accessed the tracking records to solve a crime and received major backlash resulting in law changes. I follow the law as I cant risk a fine, but it is ridiculous to have to check in to pay for petrol (gas) or to use a public loo. The check in takes more time than the reason you've gone there!

Lockdown of the borders seemed to serve the economy well though so far. Jobless rate is low in my state and the housing market is booming (again). The puppy market is also crazy. Upwards of $5000 for a crossbred poodle. I shoulda been a breeder!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Does it make you wonder why it is so very important for "them" to get everyone to take the jab that they will offer such incentives? Wouldn't you think, that people would automatically be making the best decisions for their own health???
Hence the bribes, I gather.....more and more people are making the best decision and that's avoidance of this vaccination. My state is offering all these lotteries and such too....for sure every meth head will be getting their jabs on the off chance they could win money to buy more drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.