Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I don't think that any of my jabbed family and friends (that have not yet shunned me!) would think to pass on any warnings that I sent them. They would: A: Ignore. B: Get upset with me for even daring to suggest that there is any scientific/medical evidence that does not agree with MSM propagands. B/C, if MSM says it, it's gotta be true. C: have a tiny tingle of a "What if this is true?" thought. Then they would immediately toss it in the trash b/c such thinking might lead to more thinking which would lead to unpleasant thoughts. Fingers in ears: "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
There are currently more people with blood clots caused by the vaccine receiving treatment than there are covid cases receiving treatment in Australia.

It sucks people are having reactions to it, but also makes the fear of the vaccines validated. I do not trust the drug companies purely from a health perspective. The sicker the population, the more long term meds they can make money on (and dont let anyone tell you all aussie health care is free, it is NOT free).

People are disengaging with the covid safe tracking ap/sign in as well. There is only so far you can push a population before they become non compliant. The police very recently and publicly accessed the tracking records to solve a crime and received major backlash resulting in law changes. I follow the law as I cant risk a fine, but it is ridiculous to have to check in to pay for petrol (gas) or to use a public loo. The check in takes more time than the reason you've gone there!

Lockdown of the borders seemed to serve the economy well though so far. Jobless rate is low in my state and the housing market is booming (again). The puppy market is also crazy. Upwards of $5000 for a crossbred poodle. I shoulda been a breeder!
$5000.00 for a mutt basically. No standard as to the behavior, size, etc. Most are from greedy, unscrupulous, heartless "breeders". The dogs are kept in commercial dog breeding facilities, AKA puppy mills, or worse. The parent dogs are just used like things. They have their nice ads and photos of the puppies to sell to the gullible public who follow these fads, while the parents of the puppies live in hell :somad. Just ask one of these breeders, or middleman salespeople to see both parents. See if you get an answer back.

Used to be the pure breeds were expensive, and when two dogs crossbred, they were given away as "free puppies". Now, in addition to all of the "doodles" one can find ads for the Borkie, Gollie, Bully Basset, Chorkie, Sharp Eagle, Shepardsky, Pomsky, Rottcollie, Bowser, Malchi, Bullmation, and the list goes on. Then there's the mini versions of everything too, that sometimes, and maybe often are only mini when they're a puppy. Again, no standard as to how the puppy is going to turn out...I could go on :duc.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@TexasLisa @Lazy Gardener @JanetMarie @baymule @farmerjan - You ladies running for office during the midterms election in 2022? If not, you should closely consider it.

Only one qualification needed that I'm aware of. You must be an American Citizen and not dual have or triple citizenship.

Pick a office and run!

America Needs You.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Creal, thank you for the compliment. I love my country, the Constitution, and our freedoms. I am doing what I do best by writing letters to the editors and the people who are in office in my district. I have no desire to be part of the political mess going on in Washington. UGH

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am good at making noise. I have joined the Maine Legislative WatchDogs, and write letters regarding upcoming bills. I do not have the brain power or the social skills to be an effective government leader, even at the local level. Even, if I did have the skills, I care too much, and would be going to bed with chest pain every night, just like I dealt with while doing hospice care for Dad.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Creal, thank you for the compliment. I love my country, the Constitution, and our freedoms. I am doing what I do best by writing letters to the editors and the people who are in office in my district. I have no desire to be part of the political mess going on in Washington. UGH
It's only a "mess" because you're not there to work to fix it.

Edit... I'll say it again America Needs You.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Am
I am good at making noise. I have joined the Maine Legislative WatchDogs, and write letters regarding upcoming bills. I do not have the brain power or the social skills to be an effective government leader, even at the local level. Even, if I did have the skills, I care too much, and would be going to bed with chest pain every night, just like I dealt with while doing hospice care for Dad
America Needs You ALSO LG, she's totally worth, you running for her.

Edit... Everyone has their faults don't discredit yourself and your talent. Need proof? Just look to the current elected officials as examples. I need not say anymore.

Think about it PLEASE

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I already know you LOVE the USA and our Constitution and our Freedom or else I wouldn't have mentioned you in my post. But you forgot to mention that heart of gold you have. In my book, that's all that's required for you to be a representative of "We The People".

PLEASE closely consider running, "We The People" would be tickled pink and gitty with joy, if you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.