Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I would suggest to you and anyone else who does not like what I post.

1) Don't read them. No one is forcing you to read my posts.

2) If you find yourself unable to use self restraint. Then click on my picture and select ignore. Then you won't see any of my offensive posts any more. I have ignored a few members here and the feature works great!

Here's how you ignore a member, a couple of clicks and no more CC. Just like pushing the Easy Button.

View attachment 13565

All I asked is for you to respect the rules of this forum as many others have also. That is not an unreasonable request at all. I think you should take your own advice and use self-restraint in posting the topics and language you use.

I don't want to ignore you. I enjoy your posts regarding self-reliance. I am not evening say I don't agree with you at times. I'm just saying this is not the place to do it.

Furthermore, if you feel the need to continue this conversation we can do so respectfully via direct messages. I am done posting in this thread regarding that topic.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Had our first reported death in the county.

Wife is now having doctor appointments over Skype. Working okay so far. As they review her symptoms over the past month, she may have had COVID19, based on the expanded list of symptoms. Once things settle down, we may do the "did you have it" blood test

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Had our first reported death in the county.

Wife is now having doctor appointments over Skype. Working okay so far. As they review her symptoms over the past month, she may have had COVID19, based on the expanded list of symptoms. Once things settle down, we may do the "did you have it" blood test

I suspect there is a list somewhere of symptoms? Two weekends ago, something hit me that knocked me on my ___ (trying to be none offence). Nose & throat got sore, eyes got dry and itchy, had one ____ (trying to be non offence) of headache. Could feel a fever coming on. And the right side of my chest hurt like ____ (trying to be non offence).

I grew very tired, so I gabbed a tall glass of water, a space heater and crawled under the blanket. With the space heater on high and slept for like 14 hours. That was inbetween the wife waking me up to see if I was ok.

When I woke up the following morning, I was drenched in sweat, but feeling a lot better. I still have dry & slightly itcy eyes, but I think that's just hay fever.

I wonder if I got the dreaded Chinese COVID-19 or not? I do know whatever it was knocked me on my ___ (trying to be non offence). But my body fought off whatever it was and won. My lower back still hurt like ___ (trying to be non offence) until yesterday. Today I'm feeling great.

All this trying not to be offensive is a big pile of bovine droppings! It ain't going to work for me, it's simply not who I am.

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
She had all of the expanded symptoms

Screenshot_20200331-141556_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts