Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Maine continues the lock down for an other month, with re-assessment at the end of April. One of the alarming thoughts to me: this CV is no respector of persons. It is taking supposedly healthy people with few risks. And it's killing lots of professionals who's $$$$ can buy the best health care available.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yeah, Joe Diffie's death hit me hard.
There really isn't much information out there about how to treat it if you get it. All they say is "stay home".

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I really hope there is a complete full investigation and more importantly ACCOUNTABILITY. yes I understand viruses happen.

Ok I get it... but this Chinese COVID-19 is some serious **** and to come out and say it's non human to human transmittable in the beginning is nothing but a failed attempt at a cover-up. The result is a crashed global economy and 10's of thousands dead world wide. It makes me so mad and sad at the same time.

Last edited:

creativetwinszoo

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Any time I go in a store, I wear mask and gloves. Yep... they say that a mask is not helpful at preventing transmission. But... even an ounce of prevention is better than none at all. And, if masks are not helpful, then why is the medical community taking such precautions? I have a friend who's husband is an ER doc. He wears full gown, gloves, heavy duty mask, and face shield for any patient contact. He is now changing from street clothes to scrubs at work, and then changing back to street clothes to go home... leaving street clothes in his garage. All of his colleagues are doing same.

Not just preventative for yourself catching it but if your one of the lucky who are asymptomatic or suspect you had it snd recovered you help protect others by wearing the mask at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.