Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Other news from my house. They will be moving hubby to a room soon and we'll see of they let me in to see him. He said they should release him next week. Then it's physical therapy they have already set up for him.

They are treating this like a stroke though they haven't found any proof he had one other than the arm weakness. He doesn't fit in their old model MRI but the cat scan with contrast showed nothing. Blood pressure is coming down.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That is good news about your husband. They can be quite stubborn about seeing the doctor, can't they.

A girlfriend was telling me how her husband wouldn't go see the doctor for a follow-up check-up after he got released to work from his hernia surgery. She finally get fed up of nagging him and told him "Fine, I can spend your money after your dead." She said that once she reminded him that he could die, then he went to see the doctor. I didn't have the heart to tell her that it was the threat to spend his money that made him go in, lol.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
State Dept of Health is reporting 0 this morning. But the County Dept of Health reported 1 yesterday in county (the one my family was indirectly exposed to because the person continued working while sick) and someone who lives in a neighboring county but works here (person stopped working when sick).

2 more positive cases linked to the person who continued working while sick. I asked DH to sleep at work. (He won't)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Going to town for the first time since POTUS declared a state of emergency. Have a small list of things to pick up.

Antiacid
Milk
3 pack of facal tissues
Charcoal
Lighter fluid
Spray bottle

I hope dollar general has all this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.